Date: TBA (email us to be put on the wait list for the next session)
Duration: 90 minutes
Age: Parents with kiddos under 3 years old
Navigating the terrible twos or “threenager” stage can be a handful as littles continuously test your limits (aka push your buttons).
Learn some tried-and-instantly effective tips on how to interact positively with your little (under 3 years old) so they’ll be more willing to cooperate with you while you help them develop self-regulation skills.
- Setting boundaries without using the word “No!”
- Top 7 tips to avoiding tantrums
- The MAGIC FORMULA to getting littles to cooperate (with much less limit testing)
- How to deal with big emotional meltdowns in a way that supports your child’s socioemotional development
- Activity ideas to build emotional literacy so children can communicate their needs clearly and respectfully
At the end of the workshop you will walk away with practical tools you can implement immediately and see results right away!
PS: We will be giving away some special bonuses when you join us live. But if you can’t make it live, we’ll send you the replay so you won’t miss out on all our magical strategies.
PPS: After checkout, you will see the “Payment Received” page, make sure you click the link to “Complete Registration” and a personalized link to the webinar will be emailed to you within a couple of minutes. If you do not receive a link after payment, please email us.